What better way to celebrate mom than enjoying an afternoon together in the garden? Join Sarah Anderson of Chateau Sonoma in her beautiful farm & garden and enjoy a fun floral painting workshop taught by me! Sip champagne, wander the gardens, and paint in a relaxing setting reminiscent of Monet's garden! A wonderful French inspired dejeuner will be prepared by renowned chef Charlene, former chef of Chez Panisse. We couldn't dream of a more idyllic afternoon!
This is a class that welcomes all skill levels and is sure bring out your creative side! If you're not sure what to gift mom this year, this is the perfect thing that invites you to spend the day together.
THE FARM at CHATEAU SONOMA
20730 5th ST EAST | SONOMA
$150 per person | 11 am - 2 pm | may 12th 2018
includes champagne, french style lunch, and all painting supplies including apron
Click the link to sign up. http://www.chateausonoma.com/new-products/mothers-day-garden-party
Come indulge and a spend a full day doing what you love...painting, creating, playing! This workshop is designed for beginning to intermediate painters. Learn how to warm up and loosen up your painting practice using acrylic paint. Experiment with color, try new techniques beyond the brush and maybe even incorporate mixed media into your paintings. Alex will teach you color theory ideas, and tips and tricks to using acrylics. Come unplug and enjoy a full day of painting in my studio with fellow creatives.
Workshops are designed for beginner and intermediate artists.
The workshop will be held at Alex Coles' 1000sq ft second floor studio in the heart of Sonoma Valley, CA.
FEE: $180 includes lunch. Upon registration you will recieve a materials list and directions to the studio.
Note: There is an additional $12 processing fee to register through Eventbrite "sorry". If you'd like to forgo the processing fee give me a ring at 707-292-8399 or send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sonoma Country Antiques & Lee Industries connect to build community and celebrate local artists.
I will be showcasing my once a year heart series as well as current abstract and landscape paintings. Come by for a visit I'll be there all day.
Percentage of the proceeds go to a local charity.
Want a unique night out in Sonoma with friends, your partner, or just you?
- Put away technology for a couple of hours or step away from your normal routine.
- Get out of your head and into the fun of playing with your hands again.
- Collage, paint, scribble, splatter your way to beautiful acrylic & mixed media paintings. Whether you have never painted before or are a skilled artist, Alex Coles’ workshops are designed for all levels.
- Learn to become fearless, let go and enjoy the process. Come away inspired and enchanted with what you can create.
- FEE $75.00 Price includes all paintings materials, light apperizers & a glass of wine. Aprons provided but please dress for mess.
- RSVP to Save Your Seat! Dorthy Lund at email@example.com or call 707-235-5153.
- Deadline to register is February 6th
- LOCATION Sonoma Valley Womens Club 574 First Street East Sonoma, CA